Shiny Pink
Hello beauties !! It's been a while since my last post.I have been so busy haven't got time to do a make up look for you guys,So I decide to to every day,classic make up and I also want to share about my recent purchase BYS nude eye shadow palette. Let me know what you think in the comment section.
Products Used: BYS NUDE eyeshadow palette
On lid - Fancy eyeshadow
Outer corner - Coco eyeshadow
Crease - Runway eyeshadow
Brow line and Inner corner - Eight eyeshadow
Lip product :
NYX - MLS 09 natural
This palette is pretty much same to urban daisy naked palette one. The colors are so pigment and beautiful. In this palette they've got nine shimmery colors and three matte colors, so you have the choice to create any kind of eye look for day and night. I purchased this palette for $14.95 from a cosmetic shop. You can find it in any supermarket in Australia. it's cheep and totally worth it!
Anu xxxx
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment